About create simple bass lines
For the modern beginning and intermediate double bassist. This substantial and comprehensive course will hugely develop your skills and understanding of creating bass lines.
During the programme we give you three bassline options in every key, building them up with important chord tones. You will learn to identify key centers, develop your ears, gain fingerboard knowledge, improve your sight reading and successfully build your own bass lines over the frequently used 2-5-1 progression.
This course is suitable for both Double and Electric bass players.
What you will learn from this course
- Knowledge and application of fundamental harmony
- Technique through learning musical content
- II-V-I progressions in every key
- Music reading skills
- Learning notes on the Fingerboard
- Ear training
- Practice in real time with playalongs
What is included in create simple bass lines
This course contains:
- 38 lessons
- 35 videos (totalling over 3 hours)
- 32 sheets of downloadable accompanying music
- 32 playalong tracks
- Lifetime access
- Beginner to intermediate level
- Personal contact with a complimentery Bass booster video exchange lesson
You may also be interested in...
Double Bass Technical Studies Bundle
This bundle is made up of the four double bass courses - major scales, major triads, natural minor scales and natural minor triads (all in the lower position). Develop your understanding of music and learn the techniques required to play the musical content discussed in these comprehensive, consecutive courses.
A collection of tutorials focusing on every day aspects of playing jazz double bass
Free Double Bass Foundations Course
Start right at the beginning and make sure you have a strong foundation to build on. Taking the time to get the basics right will help faster progress as your playing develops. This is a Free course to get you off to a great start with your double bass studies.